To enjoy your game fully, you need to focus on it. To focus on your game completely, you need a good quality headset.
One must have seen many vivid gamers around themselves. This era is the era of online games and with the increased number of these games, the market of the gaming gears have also flourished. One can definitely play the game without them, but cannot experience the real environment that should actually be created. So, gears are important.
Now, the question is, what are the important gears that we require while the game is on. Well, this depends on the person who is playing, but if we talk about this in general then there is a list. Some of the important gears are mouse, monitor, keyboard and headsets. In this section, we are going to discuss about the gaming headsets which means headsets that are designed especially for the online games. We will talk about the options available in detail and will also give a guide that could be followed while one is buying a headset for him or her.
Best headset options for fortnite
There are different parameters on which a product is weighed and then we come to the conclusion whether it is good or bad. After reading them, we came to the conclusion and then prepared this list for the gamers. The various parameters that we have decided for these headsets is the comfort, sound production, design, price, frequency, durability and the type of connections. So, following are some of the headset options for your gaming sessions on the basis of these parameters.
Best Gaming Headset for Fortnite 2019 Reviews – including PC, Xbox and PlayStation 4
#1. Beyerdynamic DT 990 PRO
- NOTE:Kindly refer to the user manual provided as a PDF manual in the product description section
- Open over-ear headphones, ideal for professional mixing, mastering and editing
- Perfect for studio applications thanks to their transparent, spacious, strong bass and treble sound
- The soft, circumaural and replaceable velour ear pads ensure high wearing comfort
- Hard-wearing, durable and robust workmanship - Made in Germany. Coiled connecting cable . Nominal sound pressure level 96 dB
This headset has no microphone, but is lashed with other amazing features. As we all know that the microphone in any gaming headset is of no use. It is very obvious, as you just need to listen and do not have to speak and therefore they are not of the best quality. This headset, however, is known for its best sound quality and does not come in the category of mainstream gaming headset. This is one of the best handsets used for music production. Along with the sound production and all these headsets are known for the comfort that they provide to the users.
One of the disadvantages that the gamers feel with this headset is that these are not designed for games. They only work for PCs and not for any other devices. The cable that is provided for the headset is very decent and the design is done in such a manner that it kills the noise produced around. So, if the purpose of using a headset is to kill the noise around then you could definitely go for these. They do not look like technical gaming headsets and thus one could wear them anywhere.
Now, let’s check some of the pros and cons of this headset.
- Comfortable and sturdy
- Audio quality is excellent
- Kills the surrounding noise
- Comes with no microphone
#2. STurtle Beach Stealth 600 (Xbox)
- Xbox Wireless: Enjoy a direct connection from your headset to your Xbox One console or compatible Windows 10 PCs (may require Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows (not included)
- Windows Sonic Surround Sound: Windows Sonic for headphones (and compatible Windows 10 PCs) by Microsoft delivers immersive virtual surround sound to bring your games, movies and music to life
- High Quality Audio: A bigger speaker delivers better quality audio, and the Stealth 600 features large, powerful 50 millimeter speakers to delivery crisp highs and deep, thundering lows
- Glasses Friendly Comfort Ear: Cushions are wrapped in a breathable mesh fabric for comfort, and feature Turtle Beach's ProSpecs glasses friendly design which removes pressure on your glasses
- All Day Battery Life: Always be ready to play with upto 15 hours of gaming per charge
If we talk about this headset, then it is one of those pieces which are very popular in the gaming gear’s market and this popularity is because of its amazing features. STurtle beach Stealth 600 is one headset that is made especially for the Xbox. It is a wireless headset and for the connection, any extra adaptor is not required. The connection is so easy that you do not have to put that much effort. Battery life of this headset is pretty good and it lasts for more than 15 hours in a day. If you are a serious gamer, then you can charge it in between your sessions. Once you fully charge this, you can go for long game sessions.
Apart from these good things this headset has a very big disadvantage. As mentioned earlier, this is specially designed for the Xbox and thus it is not that compatible for other devices. Although, the same company has another headset with the same features, but the price of that headset is double the price of this one and it is not worth for the features that are offered.
However, the sound or the audio effects offered by this headset are great and this is one of the main reasons behind the popularity of the product. You need to update this regularly, for which you will have to keep a check on the updates that come for this headset. It is not just good for the headset, but this becomes a necessity when you use it for Xbox, as the Xbox system needs regular updates too. To know more about it read, best gaming headset reviews for fortnite.
Let’s have a look on the pros and cons of this headset.
- The audio quality is great
- Setup of the headset is very easy.
- Not meant for every device
#3. SteelSeries Arctis 7
- Lag free 2.4 GHz wireless audio with up to 40ft/12m range and more than 24 hour battery life; Exclusive ClearCast mic delivers studio quality voice clarity and background noise cancellation
- Headphone sensitivity: 98 db. S1 speaker drivers and DTS Headphone:X 7.1 surround sound on PC (stereo audio available on Mac, PS4, Xbox One, VR, Switch, and Mobile). Headphone Sensitivity 98 db. Headphone Impedance 32 Ohm. Microphone Sensitivity 38 db; Microphone Impedance 2200 Ohm
- Arctis headsets feature athletics inspired performance fabric AirWeave ear cushions and a ski goggle suspension headband for lasting comfort
- Microphone sensitivity 48 db, microphone impedance: 2200 Ohm; Arctis 7 is PC Gamer's "Best Wireless Gaming Headset of 2017"
- Headphone frequency response is 20 to 20000 hertz. Microphone frequency response is 100 to 10,000 hertz; Headphone volume control is on ear cup. Chatmix and surround sound are not available on ps4
This headset is the best for those who hate cables and do not want it in their gaming sessions. If we talk about the other headsets in this category, then these are by far the best wireless headset. Along with this feature it is known for its amazing battery backup and the latency. For serious gamers it is very disappointing that the charge of their headset goes away in between the game and to avoid this problem, this headset is made. You also get irritated if the sound reaches late to your ears while you are playing. This headset has got the solution got this problem also as the latency of it is very good. It is because of these two features that this headset is the best gaming headset for fortnite.
SteelSeries Headsets comes with a lot of colour options and one can choose it according to their desire and choice. The audio of this headset is 2.4 GHz and the range is 40ft per 12m and the battery life is amazing, as mentioned earlier. The biggest downfall of this headset is that it is not meant for Xbox and is compatible with PlayStation 4, but if we talk about the best suitable device for it then it is only your personal computer. It falls in the category of the PC gaming gear. The comfort level of this headset is very high as it has an elastic band on the top. You will feel very light while wearing it because of the band attached.
The sound quality of this headset is amazing, but one can feel a little disturbance if they will increase the volume. If we compare the comfort level and the sound quality of the headset, then the comfort level will win. In a nutshell, this is the ideal headset for the gamers opting for long game sessions.
Now, let’s have a look at the advantages and disadvantages of this headset.
- Long battery backup
- Latency free
- Setup takes a lot of time
- Sound quality gets disturbed when volume is increased
#4. HyperX Cloud II
- Usb Audio sound card with 7; 1 virtual surround sound
- 53 millimeter Drivers Neodymium Magnets. Sound coupling to the ear is circumaural
- Noise Cancelling Microphone via Inline Sound Card. 15 25kKhz Frequency Response.Compatible with devices with CTIA standard connectors
- Echo Cancelling via Inline Sound Card. Ambient noise attenuation:approx. 20 dBa
- Memory foam ear pads with extra set of Velour ear pads and Detachable Microphone
The reason behind the popularity of this headset is that it offers amazing features to its users in a very affordable range. You can just get the idea of the awesomeness of this headset by knowing the fact that it is the choice of maximum professional gamers. The frequency of this headset starts from 15 HZ and goes till 25000 HZ. To connect it from the concerned device you have a wire of 3.55 mm. This comes with a USB cable also.
The best part or the biggest advantage of this headset is that it is for all the devices used for gaming. This is compatible with Xbox, PC, PS4 and other devices too. It is one such thing that could not be found in every headset out there. In fact, it is the only thing that lacks in most of the headsets. The disadvantage with this headset is that it does not have a good microphone. However, this is not counted as an issue as we could expect perfection in it with a gaming headset. So, the microphone thing is nothing in front of so many amazing features. Search for best gaming headset reviews for fortnite, to know more about this headset.
Let’s look on the pros and cons of having this headset.
- Less expensive
- Comfortable and easy setup
- Very light in weight
- Comes with a wire
- Does not have a good microphone
#5. STurtle Beach Stealth 600 (PS4)
- 100 percent wireless : the included wireless USB adapter uses Smart channel hopping Technology for a best in class wireless game and chat audio experience; Nintendo Switch: Wireless compatibility supported through USB connection while in docked mode only; Chat available for games that support in game chat capability
- Turtle Beach Virtual Surround Sound : Experience powerfully immersive surround sound audio for your games, movies and music on PS4
- High quality audio a bigger speaker delivers better quality audio, and the stealth 600 features large, powerful 50 millimeter speakers to delivery crisp highs and deep, thundering lows
- Glasses friendly comfort : the ear cushions are wrapped in a breathable mesh Fabric for comfort, and feature Turtle Beach's ProSpecs glasses friendly design which removes pressure on your glasses
- Superhuman Hearing : from Quiet footsteps sneaking up from behind to enemy weapon reloads just before an ambush, Turtle Beach's exclusive Superhuman Hearing sound setting lets you hear it all
We have mentioned one more headset of this series in the list. The only difference between these two headsets is that this one is good for PlayStation 4 and the former one is good for Xbox. Both of them are designed especially for these two devices. The battery life of this headset is the same. In order to give the users the best wireless gaming experience, this comes with a wireless USB adapter.
Since, this headset is similar to the Xbox one, problems for both of them are also the same. This headset is designed for PS4 and therefore is not compatible with any other device.
Following are the advantages and disadvantages of this headset
- Good audio
- Easy setup
- Design is not good
#6. Audio technical ATH- ADG1X
- Advanced 53 mm drivers provide extremely accurate sound reproduction for FPS (first-person shooter) and other games
- Open-air design provides unrivaled sound quality clarity and comfort
- Improved 3D Wing Support system offers hours of comfort and a secure fit
- Audio-Technica's state-of-the-art microphone enables crystal clear in-game voice communication
- Simple volume control and locking microphone mute switch enable one-hand operation
In this list, we have mentioned a pair headset named as Beyerdynamic DT 990. Audio techical headset is very similar to it and there are very basic differences. The first difference is that the price of this one is very high, but it is worthy for the quality of sound that it gives. The biggest similarity in both the headsets is that they are designed especially for the purpose of the game. The inner built microphone is proof of this intension. The inner microphone is also important as it avoids the heating of earlobs, thus making the gaming sessions comfortable for the players.
The construction of this headset is done in such a manner that it allows some of the air to pass into and thus do not allow the sweat to store there. The whole device is very light in weight and thus super comfortable. However the setting of the microphone is not that comfortable, as it is attached to one single place and cannot move much.
The most important point of discussion is the quality of sound produced by the headset. Well, this headset produces the best quality of sound. It has a wing system. Now, we cannot assure whether this is a good thing or not because it totally depends on your level of comfort. According to the best gaming headset reviews for fortnite, some people like this feature, while some gets irritated. This is actually not an issue as you can return the headset if you do not like this system, but do give it a try for other amazing features that it has.
Now, let’s look at the pros and cons of this headset.
- Amazing sound quality
- Frequency range is very high
- Comes with a good microphone
- Very expensive
#7. Logitech G430
- DTS Headphone: X and Dolby 7; 1 surround Sound: experience an immersive 360 degree sound field that lets you hear what you can't see
- Built for comfort: lightweight design and soft sport cloth ear cups with 90 degree swivel for maximum comfort and a personalized fit
- Folding, noise cancelling boom mic: reduces background noise for clear voice pick up and rotates up and out of the way
- Impedance: 32 ohms; On cable sound controls: volume dial and mute switch are close at hand for quick Audio adjustments
- Compatibility: Works with PS4 and Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 or windows Vista computers; Sensitivity: 90dB SPL/mw.Cable Length: 10.5 ft
If you are a serious gamer then you must know that Logitech is one such company that is focused on making gaming gears. So, with all other necessary things they make headsets too and this headset comes in one of the bestsellers from their brand. The reason for keeping this headset in the last section of this list is that it is very popular now and most of you must know about it by now. However, the features of this headset are so amazing that it is worthy to be mentioned in this list.
The best part of Logitech G430 is that it is very affordable and if you combine all the features of this headset together then you cannot get them at such an affordable price. With the amazing features that this headset offers to its users, it has made a special place in the hearts of professional gamers.
Apart from the good things, it does have some bad qualities too. If you will look at the size of these headsets, then it may seem that they can kill the surrounding noise very easily, but it does not happen. This is the biggest drawback of this headset that it does not manage to kill the sound that is coming. However, the big size of the headset gives you a comfortable and easy gaming experience. The production of sound could be managed by doing the required settings in the equalizers. For it, you will have to download the Logitech gaming software and then will have to do the customizations according to your choice. If you will compare this headset with the other headsets then you will realize that the sound quality of this one is not the best. We have got this information by reading best gaming headset reviews for fortnite. Although, this headset is worth trying for the other features that it is offering to its users.
Following are some of the pros and cons of this headset.
- Very lightweight
- Comes with a foldable microphone
- Sound quality is not that good
- Fails to cancel the noise coming from the surrounding
Buyers guide for best gaming headsets
Not just for the headsets, but for every single product that we buy there should be certain things there in our mind. The same implies in the case of buying best gaming headsets for fortnite. Although, you can buy one of your choice after reading the best gaming headsets reviews for fortnite, but if you want to know about the features of a good headset then you could follow the tips that we are giving below. We are giving the name of the important things that you should look in the best gaming headset for fortnite.
Most of the gamers focus on the design of the headsets. This is important to gain the best gaming experience. A good gamer focuses on the matching gears for his or her gaming sessions. To look for good designs is also important for the comfort of the gamer. So, before you buy a headset for your gaming sessions look for the designs of your choice.
Sound is the word that is directly linked to the headsets. Not just in the games you play, but the normal headsets are also bought for the sound purposes only. When you are buying a headset for your gaming sessions, you should focus on the sound quality that is produced by the headsets. However, the headsets with software are recommended as one can, manage and do settings in the equalizer to get the sound of their choice and desire. In this matter, brands also matters and if you like one, you could go for it.
This is a concern not particularly for this product, but for each and everything that we purchase. The price point could be considered by two aspects. You could either decide your budget before you go for shopping or you could decide the features required and then could decide the budget. At this point also, you should look for good brands.
Frequency range plays a great role in deciding whether the headset is good or not. When you are going to shop a headset for yourself, make sure to look for the one whose frequency suits your ears. If we talk about the basic meaning of this term, then it is defined as the range up to which the headsets could produce the sound. It is not that the headset with the highest frequency is the best. A normal human being can bear the sound of a frequency starting with 20 HZ and till 20,000 HZ.
In the list that we have given above, all the headsets come within these frequency ranges.
Types of connections
There are two basic connections for every type of headsets. You must have understood it by now as we have mentioned these two types of connections in the list of headsets. The two connections are 3.55 mm and USB connections. Both of them are good. Earlier, the market was owned by the 3.55 mm connection, but now the USB connection is getting all the attention. Both of them are explained below.
As mentioned earlier, this is an old connection and has been there in the market from quite a long time now. It is because of this reason that most of us must have seen this connection. The manufacturers of headsets do not consider these connection as it takes a lot of space. This comes in the category of analogue connection.
USB connections are the same that we see for connecting our keyboards and mouse. This connection is gaining all the popularity now as the headset manufacturers are considering this one as their first choice. One of the biggest disappointments that you will face with this headset is that it is suitable only for your PC. Thus, this connection is best for the games that are PC based.
If we talk about the best gaming headset for fortnite option from the entire list, then this title should go to the Hyperx Cloud II. The reason behind it is that it is super affordable with all the best features. It could be understood also by reading the best gaming headset reviews for fortnite.
Generally, headsets are very important for getting the best gaming experience and there are a lot of factors that together decides the quality of a headset. It includes the comfort level, sound production, frequency and many other things. This is also required for the cancellation of noise that comes from the surrounding.
The list that we have given here will help the gamers in choosing the best gaming headset for fortnite and the buyers guide and other explained features will help them in knowing more about it.
- 1 Best Gaming Headset for Fortnite 2019 Reviews – including PC, Xbox and PlayStation 4
- 1.1 #1. Beyerdynamic DT 990 PRO
- 1.2 #2. STurtle Beach Stealth 600 (Xbox)
- 1.3 #3. SteelSeries Arctis 7
- 1.4 #4. HyperX Cloud II
- 1.5 #5. STurtle Beach Stealth 600 (PS4)
- 1.6 #6. Audio technical ATH- ADG1X
- 1.7 #7. Logitech G430
- 2 Buyers guide for best gaming headsets
Best Controller for Fortnite – PS4, Xbox One and PC Game Controllers 2019
To play your FPS game in your way, a controller is important. To choose a good controller is tough yet...
Best Gaming Headset for Fortnite 2019 Reviews – including PC, Xbox and PlayStation 4
To enjoy your game fully, you need to focus on it. To focus on your game completely, you need a...
Best 10+ Mouse for Fortnite Battle Royale- FPS Gaming Mice 2019 [Reviews]
Best Mouse for Fortnite Battle Royale- FPS Gaming Mice 2019: The level of enthusiasm for any game is measured by the...
Best Gaming Monitor for Fortnite – Monitors for FPS Games 2019 – Reviews & Buyer’s Guide
Among all the gear options that are needed for the online games monitors are the most important as you can...
TMS Daequan Fortnite Settings and Keybinds, Gear, Setup and Config 2019
Gaming Setup & Gear TMS Daequan Fortnite settings and keybinds Fortnite comes in the category of most played FPS games....
Gotaga Fortnite Settings, Keybinds, Sensitivity & Setup 2019 (Updated August 2019)
Gaming Setup & Gear With the increase in the number of FPS games, the settings and keybinds list has also...
TSM Hamlinz Fortnite Settings, Keybinds, Sensitivity & Setup [2019 August Updated]
Gaming Setup & Gear Hamlinz Fortnite Video & Gaming settings Hamlinz Fortnite Keybinds Hamlinz Gear Hamlinz PC Hamlinz Setup The...